English below. 【2022.05.06更新】
1) Avoid accompany unless necessary. Please inform in advance of the number of companions in order to control the number of people in the clinic.
Companions also need to bring health insurance card and cooperate with the preventive measures below.
2) If you have traveled abroad recently, please proactively inform us. We only accept those who entered the country for more than 10 days and completed the 10-day home quarantine.
Including flight attendants.
3) If you had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please make your appointment only after the 8th day completing the ‘3+4’ home isolation plan and your test result are negative.
4) When enter, must wear a surgical mask and provide your health insurance card to check contact history and register your contact number.
5) People with suspected symptoms of infection fever (≥37.5°C), runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, dry cough, hoarseness, headache, difficulty breathing, general muscle aches, fatigue, loss of appetite, nausea, diarrhea…etc. are not allowed to enter.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your cooperation.