1) No accompany unless necessary. Please inform us in advance of the number of companions in order to control the number of people in the clinic.
Companions also need to bring health insurance card and cooperate with preventive measures.
2) People with suspected symptoms of infection:
fever (≥37.5°C), sore throat, dry cough, fatigue, muscle soreness, hoarse throat, diarrhea, abnormal taste and smell… etc. are not allowed to enter.
3) Wear a surgical mask at all times except for medical and dietary needs.
4) We will check your health insurance card and register your name and contact information. If you don’t have a Taiwan health insurance card, please provide other identification documents for verification.
5) Please inform us in advance if you have recently traveled abroad, been diagnosed with COVID-19, or contact someone who’s been diagnosed.
We accept appointments after 8 days of entry. ✈️If you stay in Taiwan for less than 8 days, please inform us proactively and we will make other arrangements for you.
【Confirmed cases & close contacts】
Please make an appointment after the 8th day from the date of diagnosis/exposure with a negative result of a rapid test and no symptoms.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused, thank you for your understanding and cooperation.🙇♀️🙇